Over the past few years, European manufacturing sector has developed a wide range of as-a-service business models to deliver more value to the customer in the most resource efficient way by selling access instead of ownership, in various sectors ranging from machinery to equipment for transport, energy, heating, cooling, lighting, water treatment etc.
These models are increasingly being recognised as an important sustainability lever. They incentivise suppliers to build highly efficient, durable, and long-lasting equipment and allow customers to access the most efficient equipment and decarbonise their process without the use of capital investments, whilst being unburdened from operation and servicing responsibilities.
To bring together both suppliers and customers, Agoria is organising this networking and matchmaking event on "as-a-service models for a green transition" on Monday 26 June in Brussels.
During this event, you can explore these new as-a-service models in a 2-track programme:
- (Potential) aaS Solution suppliers: discover the opportunities for your technologies and learn from experts how to set-up and scale-up an as a service proposition.
- Energy, Sustainability & Facility managers: discover how as-a-service models can support your sustainability transition goals by listening industrial operators who implemented these solutions.
12:00 | Reception Lunch and opening of the exhibition
13:00 | Plenary Session
- Product -as-a-service models as a lever to a green transition - Ilias Iakovidis, Adviser – Digital aspects of Green Transition (European Commission)
- Servitisation: trends and opportunities - Kristof Boodts, Senior Director (Deloitte)
- Achieving Carbon reduction ambitions with the support of Energy-as-a-service - (Testimonial from Industry, tbc)
14:30 | Coffee break with visit to exhibition
15:30 | Parallel thematic sessions
- Track 2 – Customers’ track
| As-a-service solutions in steel manufacturing plants – benefits and lessons learned (tbc)
| 2 Customer testimonials on Efficiency-as-a-service in non-residential Buildings (tbc)
16:30 | Conclusion and closing words
16:45 | Matchmaking – Meet an expert/Meet a supplier & Networking cocktail
18:30 | End
Date: Monday 26 June 2023 – from 12:00 to 16:45 - Networking & Matchmaking until 18:30
Venue: BluePoint Brussels - Auguste Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels
Participation Fee: 120€ per person - No fee applies for visiting the matchmaking and exhibitor space