Black Winch is the world's exclusive authority in Product-As-A-Service solutions.
We engage, inspire and empower intrapreneurs to achieve their Product-As-A-Service ambitions by building and scaling their in-house recurring revenue models.
Our latest news to help you navigate the Product-As-A-Service world smoothly, without the technical jargon, and to inspire you with actionable insights.
I have known Yann and the Black Winch team for several years and I can verify that they are the true "As-A-Service" experts.
Black Winch gave great guidance in the initial development of our As-A-Service proposition.
Yann and the Black Winch team are experts in the world of "As-A-Service" and guided us to improve our performance and business model on our IT and Wi-Fi network so we were able to fulfil our mission: give our visitors an unforgettable experience.
Phase 1 of our project with Black Winch has given us insights in how we can improve our processes. It will help us be ready for scaling our leasing proposition as soon as possible.
As executives and evangelists, Yann and the Black Winch team have been at the forefront of the As-A-Service industry.
They have a keen understanding of the business model and walk the talk.
To accelerate the world’s transition to usership and circularity.
Engage, inspire and empower intrapreneurs to achieve their Product-As-A-Service ambitions by building and scaling their in-house recurring revenue models.
Join us and you’ll be able to build a rewarding career - whether you are a new graduate or an experienced As-A-Service professional - in a stimulating environment founded on our 5 values.
We are a fully remote company with team members all over the world.
Bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and together we’ll accelerate the world’s transition to usership and circularity.
Type of contract:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our customer base. In this position, you represent Black Winch and have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
At Black Winch, the Business Developer is the first point of contact for our future clients, which are OEM integrators with a minimum of €/$200M turn over.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and acquiring new customers.
You will :
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Participate in Marketing campaign with the Marketing Team
- Generate and qualify leads
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote Black Winch’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Black Winch presentations and pitch Black Winch to prospects
- Participate in Value Proposition preparations and presentations
- Keep records of actions in CRM (PipeDrive)
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- 5+ years as a Business Developer in a consulting firm or with a Funder.
- As-A-Service or Leasing Market knowledge
- C-level experience
- Proven sales experience and the ability to generate $1 million in sales per year
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace advantageous but not essential
- Working knowledge of PipeDrive (or any CRM)
- Experience working fully remotely
Skills and Qualifications:
- Based in Europe or North America
- BA Degree in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Proficiency in English (native or near native level), additional languages a plus point
- Awareness and interest in subscription market trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong (intercultural) communication and presentation skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Aligned with your experience.
- Based on a mix of fixed and variable.
- Send your application (CV and cover letter) to Yannick Le Roux firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with experts and explore quick wins together.