Type of contract:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our customer base. In this position, you represent Black Winch and have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
At Black Winch, the Business Developer is the first point of contact for our future clients, which are OEM integrators with a minimum of €/$200M turn over.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and acquiring new customers.
You will :
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Participate in Marketing campaign with the Marketing Team
- Generate and qualify leads
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote Black Winch’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare Black Winch presentations and pitch Black Winch to prospects
- Participate in Value Proposition preparations and presentations
- Keep records of actions in CRM (PipeDrive)
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- 5+ years as a Business Developer in a consulting firm or with a Funder.
- As-A-Service or Leasing Market knowledge
- C-level experience
- Proven sales experience and the ability to generate $1 million in sales per year
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace advantageous but not essential
- Working knowledge of PipeDrive (or any CRM)
- Experience working fully remotely
Skills and Qualifications:
- Based in Europe or North America
- BA Degree in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Proficiency in English (native or near native level), additional languages a plus point
- Awareness and interest in subscription market trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong (intercultural) communication and presentation skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Aligned with your experience.
- Based on a mix of fixed and variable.
Top 10 facts about Black Winch
- We operate in one of the fastest growing industries - the As-A-Service economy - in which new opportunities are created everyday. This is fulfilling to be part of it.
- We are very agile and resourceful, so you can have an impact immediately.
- We are global with team members across the world, so you get to work in a truly multinational environment, which opens your horizons.
- We are a fully remote company. What matters is not where you are based but who you are. We can work from anywhere in the world, all the time.
- We believe in full flexibility and focus on work life blend. So, we accommodate flexible working hours and contract types
- We have a solid reputation in the market, a successful track record and true experts in our field to impact the conversation.
- We are lucky enough to be able to choose our clients, so we only work on exciting projects that we truly believe in. Our roster includes some of the world’s largest firms.
- We are not a traditional consulting firm, we are very hands on. We provide active on-the-ground support, rather than focusing on theory.
- Our people are all we have, so we have onboarding, training and career advancement programmes to set you up for success.
- Sustainability is part of our business model. We do things thoughtfully and look at how our actions impact our surroundings.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to our recruitment team at email@example.com