An organizational leader dedicated to the imposition of order upon chaos, even if chaos is perfectly happy with the status quo.
Do you have a strong drive to achieve results and change? Are you a true project manager that wants to make an impact at large international enterprises and innovative midsize organizations? Then this is the job you are looking for!
As a Project Manager at Black Winch, you are responsible for leading projects from start to finish. Whether it is building a back office transition from a linear business model to As-A-Service, large projects involving different business entities, smart forecasting, or translating customer demands into concrete, hands-on and actionable steps; you and your team ensure results!
Your responsibilities include:
- Achieving results with your team on agreed-upon deadlines, especially when everyone thinks it is impossible
- Using your common sense and thinking logically in reverse steps
- Creating super-tight reports that are flawless
- Quickly acquiring technical knowledge
- Independently managing risks, always having scenarios ready to proceed
- Communicating with director-level clients
- Efficiently managing your environment, not easily taken by surprise
You need the following track-record:
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Management, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Experience with As-A-Service, leasing, renting models etc. is preferred.
- The ability to communicate with different levels within an organization.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to develop and implement solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (any other language skills is strongly appreciated like Dutch, French, Spanish, German or Italian).
Top facts about Black Winch
- We operate in one of the fastest growing industries - the As-A-Service economy - in which new opportunities are created everyday. This is fulfilling to be part of it.
- We are very agile and resourceful, so you can have an impact immediately.
- We are global with team members across the world, so you get to work in a truly multinational environment, which opens your horizons.
- We are a fully remote company. What matters is not where you are based but who you are. We can work from anywhere in the world, all the time.
- We believe in full flexibility and focus on work life blend. So, we accommodate flexible working hours and contract types.
- We have a solid reputation in the market, a successful track record and true experts in our field to impact the conversation.
- We are lucky enough to be able to choose our clients, so we only work on exciting projects that we truly believe in. Our roster includes some of the world’s largest firms.
- We are not a traditional consulting firm, we are very hands on. We provide active on-the-ground support, rather than focusing on theory.
- Our people are all we have, so we have onboarding, training and career advancement programmes to set you up for success.
- Sustainability is part of our business model. We do things thoughtfully and look at how our actions impact our surroundings.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fuelled by the same passion? Then we would love to meet you!
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org